Onward nation podcast: Stephen Woessner and Lolly Daskal discusses what gets between you and your greatness
Who is Lolly Daskal?
Lolly Daskal is the founder of Lead from Within, a global leadership and consulting firm based in New York City. With more than 30-years of experience in her field, Lolly is one of the most sought after executive leadership coaches and leadership consultants worldwide. Lolly has worked with a top-shelf roster of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes in a wide range of industries. Lolly uses a heart-based leadership approach designed to help people achieve their full potential to make a difference in the world. Lolly was named one of the Top Leadership Experts to Speak at your next event, and Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts by Inc. Magazine — and — The Huffington Post named Lolly the most inspiring person in the world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lolly’s background
- Lolly’s approach to coaching: empowering yourself by leading from within
- How fixing someone else’s problem can be disempowering
- Utilizing your weakness in a way that allows you to stand in your greatness
- Why you need to understand who you are being while you are living & leading
- Why you need to ask yourself “What did I do great today?”
- How failures always have something to teach us
- Embracing the whole of who we are – both strengths & weaknesses
- Why it’s important to find a mentor that can speak to you at a ‘heart’ level
- Why leaders need to embrace who they hire with great skills & ask them to help
- Why you need to choose greatness
How to best connect with Lolly:
- Website: www.theleadershipgapbook.com
- Website: www.lollydaskal.com
- Twitter: @LollyDaskal
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lollydaskal
Of Lolly’s many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World. Her writing has appeared in HBR, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others. Her newest book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness has become a national bestseller.