hundreds of leaders in more than14 countries leverage their weaknesses, and unleash their greatness.
results you need now, and the personal transformation that drives future success. Aligning the
development needs of the individual with the objectives of the organization, she provides a
confidential and supportive feedback-rich environment where leaders can gain valuable insights
and develop positive new behaviors.
- Increase their self-awareness
- Master adaptive leadership
- Transform their communication skills
- Dramatically enhance their ability to influence beyond formal authority
multinationals to small entrepreneurial start-ups, in the US, and throughout Asia, Europe and
South America. Lolly’s global perspective has shaped her ability to empathize and respond
to any personality, communication style and leadership challenge
psychology, and leadership philosophy is the key behind her coaching system to create effective
leadership with a methodology that focuses on:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Actionable feedback
- Clear outcomes
- Tailored guidance
- Long-term accountability
progress and effectiveness of each coaching program. If adjustments are needed,
they are made in real time to align with performance and organizational goals.
communication, focus, mission, and messaging?If so, contact Lolly Daskal to find out
how we can help your organization and leadership development.
WHAT HER CLIENTS ARE SAYING
approaches to management and leadership. Lolly is a very thoughtful and insightful coach that made a real
difference to me in the approach to my leadership.” Frank Saltzman
a strong culture supported by honest communication; common respect and understanding
of the organization’s limited resources; and across-the-board acceptance of the direction
and urgency required to achieve excellence.
cross-purposes, waste valuable resources, and become bogged down with bureaucracy
and red tape. In these organizations, form becomes more important than substance,
and the blame game and mistrust is rampant.
of organizations in the US, and throughout Asia, Europe and South America.
media companies, manufacturers, government agencies, investment funds and
professional service firms, to improve the business performance and outcomes
of people critical to the organization’s success including:
• Creating leadership alignment
• Building a trusting, values-driven culture
• Strengthening effective communication
• Creating dynamic teams and meaningful relationships
• Engaging people to embrace change and continuous improvement
• Moving beyond compliance and creating real commitment
• Establishing cultural transformation
WHAT HER CLIENTS ARE SAYING
call. She was truly transformational for our business. Sam Sherman, CEO
an organization and its leaders.
UNLEASH YOUR GREATNESS
Greatness is not a destiny, that is granted to a few,
greatness is a choice that is available to anyone.
possible investment of their time and energy in order to produce breakthrough results.
You can know the how, what, where, and even the why. If you don’t know the WHO you are, your
leadership will not prevail.
- Lolly’s proven and successful R. E. T. H. I. N. K. model of archetypal leadership
- Seven archetypes of great leadership:
Rebel, Explorer, Truth Teller, Hero, Inventor, Navigator, Knight
- The seven characteristics of strength that each leader must serve with:
Confidence, Intuition, Candor, Courage, Integrity, Trust, Loyalty
- The seven leadership gaps that keep you from greatness:
Imposter, Exploiter, Deceiver, Bystander, Destroyer, Fixer, Mercenary
- Create your own leadership blueprint for mastery.
LEAD FROM WITHIN
Leadership is not so much about position
as much as it is about your disposition.
the core questions that leaders must answer for themselves from within.
of leadership, enhance their personal effectiveness and integrity as leaders,
and better enable them to lead.
find in conventional leadership development workshops.
and vision as the foundation of self-leadership. Each of us is born with what it takes to lead,
but not all of us are born feeling like leaders. With a little wisdom, a little encouragement,
and a lot of empowerment, you can be a leader no matter your title.
- Understanding what it means to lead
- Establishing leadership foundation
- Meeting leadership challenges
- Identifying core values and articulated vision
- Meeting expectations of those you serve
WHAT HER CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
Lolly Daskal is a great consultant who puts heart back to whatever she does. She was truly transformational
for our business. ~ Michael Stuart