People Who Lead From Within are leaders who want nothing more than to live their lives according to their own truths and on their own terms. They lead from a core level that resides deep within their heart – in a deeply-rooted space where their values speak of what is best within them.
People who lead from within are:
- Leaders who live a life of commitment and fulfillment of their heart’s desires.
- Leaders who listen to their inner self and follow their internal compass.
- Leaders who do not speak before those whose wisdom and experience exceeds their own.
- Leaders who are constantly renewing, receiving and reviewing life.
- Leaders who know what is important to them.
- Leaders who are compassionate.
- Leaders who are courageous human beings.
- Leaders who are believers in mankind’s gifts.
- Leaders who learn from their mistakes.
- Leaders who are humble.
- Leaders who truly listen.
- Leaders who are not in a hurry to reply.
- Leaders who ask relevant questions.
- Leaders who give relevant answers.
- Leaders who are not afraid to say “I don’t know” when they are unsure.
- Leaders who acknowledge the truth and admit error.
- Leaders who trust and engage in their greatness.
- Leaders who explore and acknowledge their passion and purpose.
Are you a leader in your life? How do you lead from within?
Photo: Paddy Higgins
Of Lolly’s many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World. Her writing has appeared in HBR, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others. Her newest book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness has become a national bestseller.