W O R K S H O P S
an organization and its leaders.
Greatness is not a destiny, that is granted to a few,
greatness is a choice that is available to anyone.
possible investment of their time and energy in order to produce breakthrough results.
Nothing great happens in leadership until you can own
who are you being while you are leading.
You can know the how, what, where, and even the why.
If you don’t know the WHO you are, your leadership will not prevail.
- Lolly’s proven and successful R. E. T. H. I. N. K. model of archetypal leadership
- Seven archetypes of great leadership:
Rebel, Explorer, Truth Teller, Hero, Inventor, Navigator, Knight
- The seven characteristics of strength that each leader must serve with:
Confidence, Intuition, Candor, Courage, Integrity, Trust, Loyalty
- The seven leadership gaps that keep you from greatness:
Imposter, Exploiter, Deceiver, Bystander, Destroyer, Fixer, Mercenary
- Create your own leadership blueprint for mastery.
LEAD FROM WITHIN
Leadership is not so much about position
as much as it is about your disposition.
the core questions that leaders must answer for themselves from within.
of leadership, enhance their personal effectiveness and integrity as leaders,
and better enable them to lead.
find in conventional leadership development workshops.
and vision as the foundation of self-leadership. Each of us is born with what it takes to lead,
but not all of us are born feeling like leaders. With a little wisdom, a little encouragement,
and a lot of empowerment, you can be a leader no matter your title.
- Understanding what it means to lead
- Establishing leadership foundation
- Meeting leadership challenges
- Identifying core values and articulated vision
- Meeting expectations of those you serve
WHAT HER CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
Lolly Daskal is a great facilitator, her workshops are dynamic, memorable and have produced successful
results for our company. We continuously invite Lolly back to challenge us and we are always intrigued
by her methodology. ~Michael Stuart