Lolly Daskal is a Leadership Coach, Consultant, Facilitator, Speaker, and Author. Recognized as a Top Thought Leader In Business, an advisor to Fortune 500 CEOs and boards, and one of the top executive coaches in the world, Lolly specializes in helping executives and leadership teams reach their full potential through cohesive organizational change, strategic planning, and process transformation. She writes a highly popular leadership blog, and has written thousands of articles, columns, speeches and presentations. In this interview, hear Lolly answers these and many more important questions about leadership:
- What does it mean to lead from within, why is this the key to effective leadership?
- As a voracious reader of business and leadership literature, what trends are you seeing?
- Who have been the most influential mentors and thought-leaders in your life?
- What is your definition of great leadership?
- What myths about leadership would you like to challenge?
- How have common understandings of leadership changed over the years?
- What leadership skills and abilities will be critical over the next ten years?
- Why are 97% of your clients men?
- What challenges have you faced being a woman who coaches top leaders?
- What is the key to behavior change?
- How do you have compassion but not get lost in somebody else’s story?
- What daily disciplines keep you centered and healthy?
- What is the essential message of your new book, “The Leadership Gap: What Gets between You and Your greatness?”
- What is something peculiar or surprising about you?
Connect with Lolly
Heart-based Leadership: Who are we being when we are leading? #podcast @NextNate interviews @LollyDaskal http://bit.ly/2neDenP
Touching and candid #podcast interview with @LollyDaskal about her life and views on #leadership. http://bit.ly/2neDenP
What is heart-based #leadership? @NextNate interviews @LollyDaskal in this #podcast http://bit.ly/2neDenP