Many people believe that love doesn’t belong in business or leadership.
But I have found that when leaders love their people, their people love them back. They remain loyal, they respect each other, they trust each other.
It is the kindness you show and the appreciation you express that lets people know you value them.
Each time you say I love you, you are letting people know you care.
Take the time today to tell someone “I appreciate you” and express your love to them.
Not sure how?
Here are 100 possibilities:
1. I appreciate you.
2. You’re a necessary piece to this puzzle.
3. You are one of the reasons for our success.
4. If I tried to tell you how much I appreciate you, I’d be talking for the rest of my life.
5. You’re the heart and soul of this team.
6. I respect you.
7. It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special.
8. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment.
9. No words can express, no act of gratitude can relay, no gift can represent what your love and support have meant to me.
10. Sincerest thanks for all your dedication and hard work.
11. I appreciate your dedicated commitment.
12. Is there anything I can do to help?
13. Someday I hope to give to you a fraction of all you’ve given me.
14. I admire your honesty
15. Thank you for being such a dedicated and valuable employee.
16. I value your wisdom.
17. I am a better person because of you.
18. I am thankful for you.
19. I am indebted to you.
20. Your service exceeded all expectations.
21. You can count on me.
22. I sincerely appreciate all your hard work and dedication.
23. I can’t imagine working without you.
24. You have taught me so much.
25. I trust you.
26. We’re better because of you. Thanks for all you do.
27. You are not only a valued member of this group, you’re a dear friend.
28. You are a blessing.
29. You bring joy into my life.
30. I will never forget that you….
31. You are absolutely amazing.
32. Whatever the task, you always find a way to get it done.
33. You set the course for the rest of us. I appreciate you.
34. You inspire me.
35. Thanks for all your extra effort.
36. Your attention to detail puts you at the top.
37. You have been extremely helpful.
38. You are incredible.
39. Words can’t describe how much you are appreciated.
40. You simply amaze me.
41. Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do.
42. You are very important to us.
43. You give me courage.
44. You are a generous spirit.
45. You have a winner’s attitude.
46. Your commitment to excellence has inspired others.
47. The insights you share are extremely helpful.
48. I have faith in you.
49. I’m sending you this article because I though you would appreciate it.
50. You’re a wonderful person.
51. I appreciate all your gifts.
52. You are one of a kind.
53. We’ll figure it out together.
54. What do you think?
55. I’ll take care of it.
56. We make a good team.
57. You’ve got what we need.
58. You mean so much to me.
59. You are priceless.
60. I feel comfortable taking risks when you are around.
61. I am committed to your success.
62. I believe in you fully.
63. Your positivity is contagious.
64. You make this place better.
65. You are one of a kind.
66. You are a great asset.
67. If anyone deserves thanks, it’s you.
68. You contribute in so many meaningful ways.
69. I have had fun learning from you.
70. I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you have done.
71. You did a difficult job really well.
72. I enjoy your sense of humor.
73. Mistakes happen–we all learn from them.
74. I appreciate you immensely.
75. If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.
76. Your support means so much to me.
77. You’re very thoughtful.
78. Your whatever-it-takes attitude has made all the difference in this effort.
79. What I most admire in you is …
80. You make me want to be better.
81. I care deeply about you.
82. I am grateful for your generosity.
83. I want to acknowledge your extra effort.
84. You did an excellent job.
85. Your hard work and dedication mean the world to me.
86. You are one in a million.
87. Thank you for having my back.
88. You made a difference.
89. You’re doing great–don’t give up.
90. Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.
91. You are a vital element here.
92. I want to let you know the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed.
93. You bring out the best in me.
94. I really appreciated your help.
95. The difference you make is nothing short of legendary.
96. I appreciate your dedication and service, and I know others do too.
97. You are one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received.
98. Please accept my heartfelt appreciation for everything you do.
99. Please know I appreciate who you are.
100. Thank you.
N A T I O N A L B E S T S E L L E R
THE LEADERSHIP GAP
What Gets Between You and Your Greatness
After decades of coaching powerful executives around the world, Lolly Daskal has observed that leaders rise to their positions relying on a specific set of values and traits. But in time, every executive reaches a point when their performance suffers and failure persists. Very few understand why or how to prevent it.
Additional Reading you might enjoy:
- 12 Successful Leadership Principles That Never Grow Old
- A Leadership Manifesto: A Guide To Greatness
- How to Succeed as A New Leader
- 12 of The Most Common Lies Leaders Tell Themselves
- 4 Proven Reasons Why Intuitive Leaders Make Great Leaders
- The One Quality Every Leader Needs To Succeed
- The Deception Trap of Leadership
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Of Lolly’s many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World. Her writing has appeared in HBR, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others. Her newest book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness has become a national bestseller.